Monday 11 April 2011

Hummingbird Bakery, London

I don't often eat cakes and biscuits however one thing I have a weakness for is cupcakes.  A few years ago I discovered The Hummingbird Bakery.  They have 2 shops in London and they make and sell the most amazing cupcakes, layer cakes and various other goodies.  They are proper American style cupcakes with loads of frosting in great flavours.

Occasionally as a treat my wonderful husband does a little detour when he is up in London to bring me home some cupcakes.  Last week after a night away he arrived home clutching the Hummingbird Bakery paper carrier bag with 4 fantastic cupcakes.

The cupcakes come in these lovely boxes to keep then in one piece.

The top picture shows a double chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles and a carrot cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
The next picture shows my favourite Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting  (See cake post below for an explanation of Red Velvet)

Hummingbird Bakery

Next time you are in London go and check it out you wont be sorry.

Sharon x

1 comment: